Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well.

If I write it down, it must be true. Here is my list of what I must do before I leave California:

1) Eat in Little Ethiopia
3) Visit The Broad Museum, The Getty (not Getty Villa), and MONA
4) Go back to Pinks, and maybe Sprinkles one last time. Maybe a few more favorite places.
5) Possible trapeze lesson on the Santa Monica Pier. 
6) Aquarium? San Diego Zoo?
7) Finish my frickin' script. Or at least get to a point where I'm happy with it. 
8) So much more. 

Also, to blog about:
1) View of LA based on 90s music videos?
2) At the end of my time here, I will do a review of every place I've eaten at here. Or, at least the ones worth mentioning. Trust.
3) Like Mo, things that aren't just recaps of how I spend my days. 

Bye for now, kids,
Sarah

Listening to: (and watching) Weeds

No comments:

Post a Comment